Careers at Gallery
Gallery Direct has grown into the leading British based designer, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of furniture, home décor and accessories. We are committed to offering the complete home furnishing solution. As an ever expanding company, we at Gallery Direct are always looking for new people to join our team. Please see below a list of our current job vacancies.
Applications can be made by emailing your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations to Cathy Land (HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can apply with a hard copy to Gallery Direct, Castle Road, Eurolink Industrial Park, Sittingbourne, ME10 3RN.
Full Time Working Hours (42.5 hours per week)
Head Office, Sittingbourne (ME10 3RN)
- Excellent Discount on Company Products
- Access to Discount/Perks Platform
- Increased Holiday with Long Service
- Healthcare Benefit
Are you an experienced administrator looking to work in a fast paced, ever-evolving Company? Could you be a reliable, pro-active addition to our team?
An exciting opportunity had arisen within our Transport team for an Administrator to assist with our increasing customer base.
The Role Will Involve:
- Working within a transport office to assist with the co-ordination of a team that delivers throughout the UK
- Assisting with ensuring the drivers are on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible (issues are resolved promptly and appropriately)
- Communicating with customers and drivers in a professional manner to resolve issues with deliveries/delivery timescales, to ensure customer satisfaction is met and improved
- Liaising with internal departments to proactively resolve any challenges
- Updating customer portals
- Undertaking any other ad hoc project or task within the company as required
- Have significant experience of working within a similar role and ideally of liaising with Drivers regularly (both via the phone and in person)
- Display an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be proactive and display initiative
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook
- Have achieved a minimum of Grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
If any of these vacancies sound like the role for you please forward your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations, to Cathy Land (HR Manager).